Jonathan S. Safran (Dates of Practice 1983-2020)
Personal Injury Attorney in Milwaukee Fighting for You
Samster, Konkel & Safran, founding member Jonathan S. Safran passed away on May 18, 2020 at the age 62, after a brave five-and-a-half year fight with cancer. Attorney Safran practiced personal injury and civil rights law for more than 37 years following his 1983 graduation from Indiana University School of Law. He was awarded with Leaders in the Law 2020 posthumous award by the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- Attorney Safran helped thousands of individuals receive cash and benefits them for losses sustained in many injury cases, involving:
- Car Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Workplace Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights Cases
History of Success
Helping clients throughout Wisconsin and many other states recover damages for medical expenses, out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering, Attorney Safran worked hard to make sure that each client was well-informed and was comfortable asking questions or discussing their case.
Well over 95% of the cases that Attorney Safran handled settled without the need to file a lawsuit. When cases needed to be decided by a judge or jury, he actively pursued cases throughout the State and Federal court systems and through alternative methods of dispute resolution.
Attorney Safran was a member the following:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Litigation Section
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Lawyer Referral & Information Service Committee
- American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway & Premises Liability Section and Products Liability Section
He was also involved in civic organizations, having served on national and local boards of:
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Board of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, Camp Matawa
- Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- and committees with his local public school district
- Meet Other Members of the Firm
- Case Results Page
- What Your Personal Injury Attorney Wishes You Knew
- SKS Tentatively Settles Illegal Search Cases
- SKS Attorney Speaks at Hearing on Milwaukee Police Body Cameras
Have a question?
Contact Us at (414) 455-1639 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation!
With 100+ years' of collective experience, we are ready to answer your questions!
Call Samster Konkel & Safran, S.C. today!