Jonathan S. Safran
Personal Injury Attorney in Milwaukee Fighting for You
Jonathan S. Safran is a shareholder and founding member of Samster Konkel & Safran, S.C. A 1983 graduate of Indiana University at Bloomington, School of Law, Attorney Safran has been practicing personal injury law and civil rights law as one of our Milwaukee personal injury lawyers for more than 30 years.
- Attorney Safran has helped thousands of individuals receive cash and benefits them for losses sustained in many injury cases, involving:
- Car Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Workplace Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights Cases
History of Success
Helping clients throughout Wisconsin and many other states recover damages for medical expenses, out-of-pocket expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering, Attorney Safran works hard to make sure that each client is well-informed and is comfortable asking questions or discussing their case.
Well over 95% of the cases that Attorney Safran has handled have settled without the need to file a lawsuit. When cases need to be decided by a judge or jury, he actively pursues cases throughout the State and Federal court systems and through alternative methods of dispute resolution.
Attorney Safran is a member the following:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Litigation Section
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Milwaukee Bar Association, Lawyer Referral & Information Service Committee
- American Bar Association, Standing Committee on Lawyer Referral & Information Service
- American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway & Premises Liability Section and Products Liability Section
He is also actively involved in civic organizations, having served on national and local boards of:
- The Arthritis Foundation
- The Board of the YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee, Camp Matawa
- Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- and committees with his local public school district
- Meet Other Members of the Firm
- Case Results Page
- What Your Personal Injury Attorney Wishes You Knew
- SKS Tentatively Settles Illegal Search Cases
- SKS Attorney Speaks at Hearing on Milwaukee Police Body Cameras
Have a question?
Contact Us at (414) 455-1639 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation!
With 100+ years' of collective experience, we are ready to answer your questions!
Call Samster Konkel & Safran, S.C. today!