Milwaukee Truck Accident Lawyer
We Have Recovered Millions for Truck Accident Victims in Milwaukee
Truck accidents can result in far more serious injuries to drivers and
passengers than other kinds of
auto accidents, because of trucks’ sheer size difference when compared to other
vehicles. Truck accidents also result in death more frequently than other
kinds of auto accidents, and due to their higher carrying capacity, truck
accidents can result in higher numbers of casualties when compared to
car crashes. If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident, you
may be entitled to significant compensation which can help you begin to
recover from your injuries.
Seven Tips for Driving a Semi-Truck
Semi-trucks are powerful vehicles and require a great deal of attention
According to the NHTSA, there were 148,000 injuries due to trucking accidents in 2017. With these
statistics, it is important to note the following tips while driving a
- Tip One: Be aware of your trailer at all times. Your semi-truck's size
can become a risk to other drivers, so be aware of your surroundings when driving.
- Tip Two: Always check your truck after you walk away to ensure nothing
is out of place. It is easy to become absent minded after a long trip
and safety protocols are in place to keep others safe.
- Tip Three: Inspect your truck thoroughly before every trip. Don't neglect
anything that is on your checklist for inspection before going on a long
trip. The safety of others could be at risk if you fail to do so.
- Tip Four: Stay alert at all times. Semi-truck drivers go on long trips
and can often become easily fatigued.
- Tip Five: Watch out for wildlife and animals on the roads. Even a small
animal can cause serious damage to a semi-truck if they are in the right
place at the right time.
- Tip Six: Exercise consistently. Driving a truck requires a great deal of
sitting and can negatively affect your health if you are not staying active.
- Tip Seven: Watch the speed limit. Every state has different roads and terrain
that may affect your semi-truck with varying speeds.
Trucking Accident Lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
At Samster Konkel & Safran, S.C., our team of truck accident attorneys
in Milwaukee have amassed over 100 years of experience representing individuals
in automobile accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents. We
represent clients involved in accidents, including rear-end, head-on,
side, and run-off road collisions, as well as
rollovers and alcohol-related accidents.
- There are a number of factors which contribute to serious truck accidents,
- Adverse weather conditions such as rain, snow, and high wind
- Defective road ways including potholes, malfunctioning traffic signals,
and missing or confusing traffic signs
- Substance use such as alcohol or drugs
- Distracted driving
File Before It is Too Late
If you or someone in your family has been injured in a truck accident,
you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages,
property damage, pain and suffering, and other out-of-pocket expenses.
Please note the statute of limitations may bar recovery of damages if
legal action is taken after the statutorily prescribed time period.
Hear it from Our Satisfied Clients!
Outstanding all the way around!!!
Contact our Milwaukee truck accident attorneys at Samster Konkel & Safran, S.C. to find out how we can assist you.
Call (414) 455-1639 today!